20 Ways to Respect Your Spouse
If you want the best from your wife, you need to treat her like a queen; if you desire the best from your husband honor him as you would do for a king. A kingly acceptance will lead to a queenly response from your husband, thereby making your home a palace, a place of joy, grace and glory. Here are 20 ways to respect your spouse:
1. Respect each other the way you talk to each other.
2. Do not remove respect even when you are angry with your spouse.
3. Respect each other in the public; it is a sign of maturity and intimacy.
4. Respect your spouse when he or she demonstrates obvious weakness and carelessness.
5. Respect each other even when there is no reason to do it; do it for God and for the sake of your marriage.
6. Be ready to apologize when you offend each other, it is a sign of respect.
7. Avoid retaliation by all means no matter how hurt you are; retaliation is a sign of childishness.
8. Respect each other by appreciating good qualities that you have.
9. Never shout on each other no matter what happen.
10. Avoid argument like plague; learn to be easily won over by your spouse.
11. Demonstrate uncommon love both in private and in public.
12. Carry each other as the most important personality on earth.
13. See your spouse as the most important earth.
14. Pray loud, let your mate hear you thanking God for giving him or her to you and for the qualities embedded in him or her by God and for giving you grace to be his or her mate.
15. Encourage your children to appreciate your spouse because he or she is a valuable person that is indispensable.
16. Never permit anybody in your family to disrespect your spouse.
17. Make sure your children and siblings respect your husband and wife.
18. Speak glowingly about each other in the public.
19. Celebrate your mate birthday lavishly and specially.
20. Spend time together playing; it is a sign that you appreciate your spouse.